What is the Internship?
Your time will be utilized depending solely on your talents, intrinsic motivation, and our trust in your projects. The Luxembourg Parliament features every imaginable policy area and is the main forum to discuss legislation. The Pirate Delegation is one of the seven represented political entities. You are encouraged and will have the time and opportunity to get to know and experience any and every other political group or individual in the Parliament.
Your main responsibility will depend on the current priorities, legal files, and projects that I am dealing with. This might go from technical stuff like maintaining social media and the website to legislative proposals I’m working on in the committees.
Desirable skills, talents, and interests
• Critical Thinking
• Ability to connect with new people
• Curiosity about politics
• Analytical proficiency
• Understanding of law is an advantage
• Knowledge of Pirate policies
• European citizenship
• Good knowledge of Luxembourgish, English, French, or German, written and spoken
• Age 18 years and more
• Possible extension of the internship
• Friendly working environment